Interested in dental implants? Here’s what this tooth replacement could offer you.
Tooth loss doesn’t get the final say. Our Queens, NY, dentists Dr. Nahid Neman, Dr. Jonathan Neman, and the rest of our dental team can restore your smile with dental implants, an artificial tooth that functions and looks just like a real tooth. When you lose a tooth, get the next best thing with dental implants. Here are some of the amazing benefits that a dental implant wearer will enjoy,
- A tooth that is made from durable titanium, so it is meant to be long-lasting
- A tooth that can be brushed, flossed, and cared for like a real tooth (it doesn’t require special care)
- Restored speech and chewing (you can enjoy eating all of your favorite foods again without concern)
- Renewed confidence in your smile and your appearance
- A jawbone that is preserved by the implant and won’t deteriorate
- A dental prosthetic that protects not only the health of your jawbone but also prevents premature aging due to changes to the structure of your face
Who is a good candidate for dental implants?
If you maintain healthy teeth and gums, and your jawbone is strong enough to support an implant, you could be a great candidate for implants. Through a simple examination, our Queens, NY, dentist can determine whether dental implants are right for you. An ideal candidate will,
- Maintain good oral hygiene
- Not be dealing with active gum disease or decay
- Be dedicated to caring for their new tooth
- Be a non-smoker
It can take several months to get your full dental implant. It will also require minor surgery, which can be performed right here in our office under local anesthesia. During your consultation, we will talk to you more in-depth about the dental implant process and what it will take to get them so you can decide if it’s truly right for you.
Neman Family Dentistry is proud to restore smiles and boost confidence in patients with the help of dental implants. If you are interested in getting dental implants here in Great Neck or Forest Hills, NY, simply call us at (516) 773-4554 and (718) 263-1010 to schedule a consultation.